The presentation facilities available are: overhead projector and portable PC projector. A portable PC equipped with Acrobat Reader, and USB for USB key will be provided by the symposium organization for the presentation, upon request.
All speakers are kindly invited to contact their respective session chair before the session start, with a short written speaker-bio information.
Please note that presentations are scheduled for 25 minutes (questions included) for regular papers.
The speaker's name is in bold.
Technical Program Schedule
September 24th, 2014
September 25th, 2014
- How to Choose the Relevant MAC protocol for Wireless Smart Parking Urban Networks?
Trista Lin, Hervé Rivano and Frédéric Le Mouël
- Mobility-based Opportunistic Routing for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
Mohammad Tahooni, Amir Darehshoorzadeh and Azzedine Boukerche
- Studying Traffic Conditions by Analyzing Foursquare and Instagram Data
Anna Izabel J. Tostes, Thiago H. Silva, Fátima Duarte-Figueiredoy and Antonio A. F. Loureiro.
- QoS and network performance estimation in heterogeneous cellular networks validated by real-field measurements
Miodrag Jovanovic, Mohamed Kadhem Karray and Bartlomiej Blaszczyszyn.
- A distributed backbone-based framework for live video sharing in VANETs
Eduardo Cerqueira, Adalberto Melo, Mario De Felice, Mario Gerla, Francesca Cuomo and Andrea Baiocchi.
- A Predictive Algorithm for Mitigate Swarming Bees through Proactive Monitoring via Wireless Sensor Networks
Douglas S. Kridi, Carlos Giovanni N. Carvalho and Danielo G. Gomes. (Slides)
- Towards a Simulation Framework for Paraglider Networks
Jürgen Eckert, Christoph Sommer and David Eckhoff. (Presented in MSWIM)
- Efficient Coverage for Grid-Based Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks
Valeria Loscri, Enrico Natalizio, Francesca Guerriero and Nathalie Mitton.
- Bandwidth-Efficient Techniques for Information Dissemination in Urban Vehicular Networkss
Estrella Garcia-Lozano, Celeste Campo, Carlos Garcia-Rubio and Alberto Cortes-Martin
- A Self-Adaptive Data Dissemination Solution for Intelligent Transportation Systems
Rodolfo Meneguete, Azzedine Boukerche, Guilherme Maia, Antonio A. F. Loureiro and Leandro A. Villas
- Realistic environment for VANET simulations to detect the presence of obstacles in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
Ahmad Mohamad Mezher, Juan Jurado Oltra, Luis Urquiza Aguiar, Cristhian Iza Parades, Carolina Tripp Barba and Mónica Aguilar Igartua
- Evaluating Metrics for Optimal Path Selection in Large Wireless Community Networks
Pablo Boronat, Miguel Perez Francisco, Carlos T. Calafate, Juan-Carlos Cano and Pietro Manzoni.
- Efficient deployment of gateways in multi-hop ad-hoc wireless networks
Luis Urquiza-Aguiar, Andrés Vázquez-Rodas, Carolina Tripp-Barba, Ahmad Mezher, Mónica Aguilar Igartua and Luis J. de La Cruz Llopis
- Simulated Analysis of Connectivity Issues for Sleeping Sensor Nodes in the Internet of Things